Community Sponsorship opportunities presented to The Buffalo News must meet the following criteria:
- Meet one or more of the following focus areas as a part of The Buffalo News’ community service mission:
- Education — Support the educational process with a special emphasis on literacy.
- Civic Involvement — Have a long term positive impact on the community.
- Community Life — Reflect the racial and cultural diversity of our citizens and meet the needs of targeted and under served populations.
- Arts and Cultural Life — Contribute to the cultural fabric of our community.
- Enhance the quality of life in Buffalo.
- Address specific community needs.
- Impact a broad spectrum of the community.
- Acknowledge the News’ contribution to the organization in a visible way.
To be considered for a Community Sponsorship, you must download, complete and mail or email the Community Sponsorship Form to:
The Buffalo News
One News Plaza, PO Box 100
Buffalo, NY 14240
Download our sponsored advertising templates: