About Kids Day
Kids Day is on Tuesday, April 29th this year and on that day thousands of volunteers will help us sell a special Kids Day edition of The Buffalo News.
The proceeds from the sale of this special edition are presented to Variety, the Children’s Charity, to benefit Women and Children’s Hospital of Buffalo, the Robert Warner MD Center for Children with Special Needs and Children’s Charities of Western New York.
In 2014, we celebrate our 32nd year of raising money. Since 1983, Kids Day contributions have totaled more than $4.2 million – helping children all across Western New York.
Thousands of partners join The Buffalo News in this huge county-wide initiative, including hundreds of corner captains, thousands of volunteers and, of course, the more than 100,000 donors that help to make this special fundraising campaign such a success.
If you would like to volunteer and help us sell the Kids Day special edition of The Buffalo News, click here or call 849-4526
If you will not be available on April 29th to purchase the $1 Kids Day edition, click here to make a secure donation using PayPal.
This year, we need your help more than ever. Take this opportunity to make a difference for Variety Kids and Women and Children’s Hospital of Buffalo.
Variety Kids of Buffalo
- 79-year tradition of caring for children on the Niagara Frontier
- Variety's mission is to help the sick, handicapped and underprivileged children in Western New York.
- The annual Variety Kids Telethon benefits the Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo, Robert Warner MD Center for Children With Special Needs and other children’s agencies, including (but not limited to) St. Mary’s School For The Deaf, Boys and Girls Clubs of Buffalo, Northtowns and Holland, Camp Good Days and Special Times, Cradle Beach and Make-A-Wish among others.
Women and Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- A Kaleida Health facility and teaching hospital for the University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences, Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo is the regional center for specialized pediatric, perinatal and obstetrical services in Western New York and beyond.
- Women & Children’s Hospital is the only hospital in the region to provide immediate access to a complete range of pediatric medical specialists, a broad range of pediatric surgical specialists and Board Certified pediatric anesthesiologists, each who have received advanced training to meet the special clinical needs of children.
- Women & Children's Hospital is also the regional center for women to receive care before, during and after delivering their baby. Designated by New York State as the Regional Perinatal Center, Women & Children’s Hospital delivers the highest level of medical care available for critically ill infants and high-risk expectant mothers.
Take this opportunity to make
a difference for Variety Kids
and Women and Children’s
Hospital of Buffalo.