Report a delivery problem
Call Subscriber Services toll free at (800) 777-8640 or (716) 842-1111 or email SubscriberServices@buffnews.com
Report an online commenting problem
Our commenting system is handled by Disqus, which is separate from our subscriber log in. You can comment with a Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus or Disqus account. Once registered, simply click one of the four icons under "Connect with" while adding your comment and sign in.
If you are still having problems, email email@example.com with details of the problem you are experiencing along with your contact information.
Submit a News tip
Call The Buffalo News' City Desk at (716) 849-4444. A team of editors are on hand to speak with you. You can also contact our Investigative Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (716) 849-4408.
Submit a press release
Press releases can be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (716) 856-5150.
Submit a death notice/obituary
Death notices and obituaries are two different types of items that appear in print and online.
A death notice is a paid item that typically lists survivors, calling hours and services. To purchase a death notice, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call (716) 856-5555 or (800) 777-8653.
An obituary is a news item about a person of interest to the community. To submit obituary information for consideration, fill out our online form. To speak with an editor about the possibility of an obituary, call (716) 849-4444.
Submit an event listing
- Around Town email@example.com, fax (716) 856-5150
- Business Calendar firstname.lastname@example.org, fax (716) 849-4587. Please submit by the preceding Thursday.
- Gusto Calendar email@example.com, fax (716) 849-3445 phone (716) 849-4553. Please send information at least two weeks in advance.
- Sports firstname.lastname@example.org, fax (716) 849-4587
Submit a Letter to the Editor
- 250 words, must include writer's name, address, daytime and evening phone numbers.
Submit for My View or Another Voice
- My View: 600 words. Personal narrative, open to all WNY writers.
- Another Voice: 475 words. Issue-oriented column, requiring background or expertise on subject. Email email@example.com
Submit for Women's Voices
We would like to hear from Western New York women about the defining influences on their lives. Send your essay (up to 700 words) firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, e-mail and daytime phone number. The columns are published on Saturdays, with a photo of the author. Submissions must be by email and cannot be promotional in nature or anonymous.